
Hello everyone!
I had this idea to create a very simple blog for us all to keep in touch, especially now that we're going to have a new member of the family within the next month!
I know that I'm the worst when it comes to making phone calls and staying updated on everyone's lives, so this is a place where we can all post our thoughts, significant events, photos, or even video to share with one another. And we can all comment on each other's posts...
It's very easy to post -- a lot like a word processor. If you have any trouble, let me know, and I'll try to help.
I hope you'll try it out -- there are lots of cool things we can do with it once we get the basics down.
I love you all!
Russ
Hey Russ...never blogged before but looks like this could be cool! thanks for setting it up..will see if I am computer savy enough to figure it all out. I like the countdown to baby..hope she's not 2 weeks late ;)
ReplyDeleteHi Everyone! I like this Blog idea Russ! I'm excited to learn more about it. I set up my profile, so that is a good start. I'm about to start a paper for my organizational behavior class. RRRRR. Happy Sunday!
ReplyDelete