Thursday, February 26, 2009

bebe news

Hey Everyone...had an ultra sound and doctors appt today.....they gave us a pic of her face and she looks kinda like jared!! LOL She looks like she will also be a little chunk! We will soon find out for real....everything looks good and on track. I was worried she was going to be a giant but the doctor says she looks pretty average size right now. I also think she had dropped down because I have to pee like every 3 minutes...it's great! Well, more later when the exciting stuff starts to happen ;))

3 comments:

  1. Yay...baby is average now, but now you have to worry about her looking like Jared! Ha...lol! Actually, this could be good news, because randomly 2 people have told me this week how hot my twin brother is.

    Remember, don't have her on a tuesday or wednesday, or I may not be able to hold your hand in the delivery room! :)

    26 more days...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey.......please have her on Friday anytime after NOON so I can get there!!!! I sure hope this comment makes it. I've written so many comments and no matter what I do they never post. SIGH......Old mom is technically challenged!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'M GLAD I HAVEN'T DISAPPOINTED YOU JACKIE!!

    ReplyDelete