For the Rolen, Larson, Fahrenholz and Frohm families...
So sad to hear this. Tell Sara and her family that I'm thinking of them. I remember meeting her when you guys were cutting the wedding cake.Jackie
Sorry Sara to hear about your grandma! She was so cute at your wedding.....so great she could be there! Thinking of you and your family.
Our Deepest Sympathy from Jared & Rebecca
Thanks everyone. It was definitely time for her to go, her quality of life has been very low for the past few years. But we will miss her.
So sad to hear this. Tell Sara and her family that I'm thinking of them. I remember meeting her when you guys were cutting the wedding cake.
ReplyDeleteJackie
Sorry Sara to hear about your grandma! She was so cute at your wedding.....so great she could be there! Thinking of you and your family.
ReplyDeleteOur Deepest Sympathy from Jared & Rebecca
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone. It was definitely time for her to go, her quality of life has been very low for the past few years. But we will miss her.
ReplyDelete